Welcome to the Jungle!
As you are all aware, concert night is quickly approaching and we want this to be a big night for the dancers, as well as our friends and family who come to support us.
To make sure everything run smoothly on the night we hold a few practice runs of the show, separately to the normal dance lessons.
These are compulsory rehearsals for all students performing in the end of year revue. Please highlight your class/es and arrive 15 minutes before your time slot.
If you are required to stay the entire day, please pack food and drinks. Both rehearsals will be in the studio and no parents will be allowed to stay and watch.
The younger students will be supervised by their teacher.
There is a cost of $10 per rehearsal per child. Plus $30 for the Monday Dress Rehearsal. So $50 in total per student. Due date is 5th November.
SUNDAY 17th NOVEMBER @ DANCE TRILOGY (Times below)
SUNDAY 1st DECEMBER @ DANCE TRILOGY – 9am – 3pm (ALL CAST)
9:00am – 9:45am 11:15am – 12:00pm
- Opening (Welcome To The Jungle) - Open Contemporary
- Mini Groovers - Senior Tap Troupe
- Intermediate Jazz - Miss Kayla
- Junior Hip Hop - Miss Rebecca
- Senior Contemporary Troupe - 10/U Acrobatics
9:45am – 10:30am 12:00pm – 12:45pm
- Primary Tap - Tiny Tots Jazz 2
- Intermediate Ballet - Junior Contemporary
- Charlotte & Alara - Senior Ballet
- Tiny Tots Ballet - Intermediate Tap
- Junior Tap - Junior Jazz
10:30am – 11:15am 12:45pm – 1:45pm
- Senior Hip Hop - Senior Pointe
- Primary Jazz - Intermediate Hip Hop & Boys
- Junior Ballet - Athan, Chelsea & Mia
- Tiny Tots Jazz 1 - Senior Tap
- Miss April - Senior Jazz Troupe
- Senior Jazz
1:45pm – 2:30pm
- All soloists (Jungle Musical)
2:30pm – 3:00pm
- Hair & makeup demonstration
There will be a hair and makeup demonstration from 2:30pm – 3:00pm for all parents and students showing you how I would like all students hair and makeup for the concert.
If your child is only in one time slot you have the option to come back and view a very important demonstration. This will avoid any confusion when it comes to the dress rehearsal and concert day.
Photos will also be taken and put up on our Facebook page.
Tickets will be available to purchase from Ticketmaster on Monday 28th of October at 9am.
$43.74 for adults, $33.55 for children (under 15) and $38.55 (pensioner).
These will be allocated seats so get in fast to select your tickets from a floor plan.
ALL DT STUDENTS must purchase a ticket that will be at a discounted rate of $30.49.
No student will be allowed to stay backstage for the duration of the concert (excluding helpers.)